With my week-long, cardless, scissorless vacation to Lake Superior hi just one day away, today’s four shipments, including my first overseas, mark the end of Heavy J Studios, Series 2. No worries, though. There definitely will be a Series 3.
I accomplished most of the goals I set a couple weeks ago, but alas my crazy Reggie idea will have to wait till August, if not October. Other cards undergoing the blade in Series 3 are—
- 1981 Topps Traded Fernando Valenzuela
- 1986 Donruss Ryne Sandberg
- Matt Nokes (part of an artist swap)
- More Bo
- More autographed Hall of Famers, including Bob Feller, Johnny Mize, and Ralph Kiner
- Some more football, maybe Joe Montana or Colin Kaepernick
- And of course whatever special orders come my way!
I’m also planning to add some new organizations to my list. Stay tuned for details on that.
Am back in town next weekend, and I can’t wait to throw a few more cards together. In the meantime hit me up with your special requests and I’ll add your cards to the queue. Finally, check the Shop for the handful of cards remaining on hand from Series 1 and 2.