I was watching Blake paint on his livestream last night, and the idea was raised that it would be fun to do some sort of art and beverage party for the livestream comments crew know as the #StreamTeam!
Well, first off, why only one? 😀 So let’s not call this THE party, but simply the Heavy J Studios version. Here’s how it works.
- All attendees receive a Heavy J Studios starter kit including baseball cards of favorite players, pre-cut glitter paper, and other materials.
- Attendees will bring their own glue (BYOG) and drinks.
- We will hang out via Zoom and make our cards together. HJS Exclusive tips and tricks will be provided as needed.
I will also shoot for having some other fun surprises scattered throughout the event.
But how can I afford all this?
Now let’s be honest. How much would you expect to pay for an exclusive, members only event like this in Vegas or South Beach? $1000? $500? $10,000? I don’t know; I’ve never been invited to one. But here’s the good news…
I am not charging a dime, but I am asking that you make a $30 donation to the Buck Leonard Association or any of the other organizations on the Heavy J Studios website.
If times are a little tough financially, then less is totally fine too. Trust me, I have been there.
- Date: Saturday, February 6 (Babe Ruth’s birthday)
- Time: 10:23 PM ET (of course!)
- RSVP to Jason.email@example.com by January 15 to ensure on-time arrival of materials, and let me know a few of your fave players from the 1980s.
- Also let me know your donation org and amount so I can keep my fundraising tally accurate.
Alright, let’s make it happen!